Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Some Pictures




Some of these pictures are really old... and I apologize for the quality... these are from my phone :-)




I caught my son checking himself out in the mirror... and making faces...here he's about 2


Gotta love playtime with Uncle Joel... and fair warning... if you teach my son to squirt water/blow straw wrappers/throw something at someone... he WILL remember it... and do it to you! 


Fishing with Daddy


Our daughter was only a couple months old here... I love the looks they are giving each other! Pure love... 


He wouldn't stop making that face for weeks!  But love how much they love each other!


usually....


Yep... love :-)




We walked home from preschool one day and he insisted I take pictures of him all the way home... so of course I did!



Do I really need to say anything?  haha!


She actually was flat on the ground... but moved too fast! She was going to get the ball!  No matter what! 


I love it when they smile!


And just so you know we actually exist... Harry Potter 7 Part 2 date night!


No comments:

Post a Comment