Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Little About Me, My Family, This Blog

Ok so I kept writing and rewriting a little intro to the blog, you know about me, husband, kids, life, what I want to do with the blog but I didn’t like it.  So I decided it might be fun to do one of those high school/internet survey things.  Yes one thing about me, I’m a little quirky… but I hope in a good way!

What time did you get up this morning?  
7:15

How do you like your steak?  
Well well well well well… pink meat grosses me out!

What was the last film you saw?    
At home: Cast Away (still haven’t finished!)  Theater: Muppets

What's your favorite TV show?
Don’t watch much tv… but I like Phineas and Ferb and HGTV

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
Anywhere with my husband J 

What is your favorite cuisine? 
I like most foods… just the more watered down versions of them!

What foods do you dislike?  
Things that look like they shouldn’t be eaten

Favorite place to eat?
Brick Oven and Mi Ranchito (just for their chicken enchiladas!)

Favorite Dressing? 
Ranch

What are your favorite clothes?  
Usually casual pants… but I love getting all dressed up too

Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Europe

Cup 1/2 full or 1/2 empty?    
1/2 full

Where would you want to retire?   
Right now… Midway, UT… it is so beautiful and peaceful there! 

Favorite time of Day?   
When my husband comes home from work 

Where were you born? 
Utah… but grew up in Indiana and Maryland

What is your favorite sport to watch?   
Football/Basketball

Bird Watcher?   
Nope

Are you a morning or a night person?    
Depends on the day haha

Do you have any pets?     
Not yet

What did you want to be when you were little?  
A business woman and/or a mom (didn’t think I would get married for a while! Haha!)

Are you a dog or a cat person?
Dog person… but I like cats too

What color are your eyes?   
Hazel

Been in a car accident?  
Yes

Any pet peeves?    
Yes… and I am currently pregnant so I’d better not list them!

Favorite pizza toppings?
Tomatoes and corn… or green peppers and olives

Favorite Flower?  
Lilies and roses

Favorite Ice Cream?    
Breyers chocolate chip cookie dough… or anything with lots of chocolate

Favorite Famous Food Restaurant?   
Does Jamba Juice count?  Or Einstein Bagels? 

How many times did you fail your driver’s test?  
0, but I did have to take it in a thunderstorm that knocked out power to the whole area and had to go back the next day to get it anywaysJ

From whom did you get your last email? 
From a real person… my brother in law

From which store would you choose to max out your credit card?    
Bed, Bath, and Beyond… cooking section

Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not lately… haha

Like your job? 
LOVE it!

Broccoli?   
Yes

Last person you went to dinner with? 
Robert - date night!

Have you jumped out of a perfectly good airplane?  
Heck no

How tall are you?     
Tall enough!


I am hoping to use this blog as a kind of journal/newsletter to let our family and friends know what’s going on in our life.  Plus some thoughts on articles I enjoy etc. 
Thanks for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment